Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rejoice!

I was up early this morning. Sunday mornings are early for me. Why? Because we have only one bathroom. Sure, you're thinking, "big deal!" But, when you have to get seven people looking somewhat presentable... you have to start early. And, guess who was first this morning at 5:15? Yep!

But, as I looked out the window as the sun slowly came up, I rejoiced. Having written the first post about the crucifixion, it was easy for me to emotionally feel down, looking at the spiritual life from the suffering side. And, yes, there is suffering and sorrow in the Christian life. But that is not what Christ wanted for us.

"Rejoice evermore."
Christ paid the sin debt! I can have the same resurrection power in my every day life... the same that raised Christ from the dead! He is not a dead man we worship. He is the One!
Rejoice today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs