Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Book Reviews

For all those who don't know this about me, I love reading. From the time I was four, I could read. My parents encouraged us kids to read, and there is never a shortage of books to read. (but always a want for ones I hadn't read.) So, on my thirteenth birthday, I wasn't surprised when my parents gave me a book. But I found out as I read the book, that it wasn't just A book. My mom had read through the book, writing special notes to me and underlining key phrases. This last week, I was again reminded about the book, and I decided to pull it out and read it.
And I thought I would post somethings that stood out to me, or that I think would be a blessing, encouragement, or challenge to others.
The book, So Much More, by Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin, is a wonderful book for every unmarried girl out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs